Join us at Public Bar Tenley on August 3rd from 4pm to 10pm for our biggest event to date! Get ready for the biggest indie gathering DC has ever had with Indie Con DC sponsored by DC Geeks! Join local developers and established indie developers in the biggest show case DC has to offer. All developers listed will be showing up in person! Also plenty of free prizes given away all night long! This event is free for all ages from 4pm to 7pm and 21+ from 7pm to 10pm. We encourage you to drink it up with your fellow gamers and bring your friends and family! Here is our list of amazing indie developers!
- Callen Shaw leader of The Unallied. Creator of Flip Cup, Drinkards Beer Pong, Snowball Showdown, 3D-struction, and Flippin' Shadows for Xbox Live Indie Market
- Taro Omiya programmer for e4software who created Swarm! and Solitaire Double-Deck HD (iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android) . Founder of Omiya Games which created The Sentient Cube (PC) and Touch Yoga (iPad,iPhone,iPod,Android).
- Matthew Mauriello, Project Manager for Tumbleweed Express(PC,Mac,Linux)
- Josh Nan from Sage Dragon creator of Spell Broken
- Andrew Eiche of Dejobaan Games Awesome Sound Guy (official title) for Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby
- Chris Klimas and Joel Haddock from Twofold Secret creators ofCamp Keepalive
- Daniel Silber of Interstellar Tortoise LLC creator of Threads of Reality
This is the official line up! No more developers to speak of. Come on isn't seven developers in one bar enough for you?